MAN 4633 â MNC STRATEGY ELI LILLY CASE ANALYSIS
4633 â MNC STRATEGY
LILLY CASE ANALYSIS
MUST WORK ON THE CASE ANALYSIS AS AN INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT.
THE DUE DATE OF THE CASE IS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER
15, 2015 BY 11:59 PM. Papers
will not be accepted after the deadline.
SELECTION. Case 6-3 âEli Lilly in India: Rethinking
the Joint Venture Strategy.â (from the 7th
edition of the textbook)
B. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. Did Eli Lilly pursue the right strategy
(i.e., should it have used a joint venture) to enter the Indian market? Why or
why not? You should refer to Chapter
6 of the notes for guidance.
2. Identify and discuss what you would say
are the four (4) main achievements of the joint venture?
1. DO NOT do any additional research outside of what is presented in
Your analysis must be based only
on information presented in the case and chapters/notes.
do not focus on the detailed financial data (balance sheets, etc.) presented in
the case. Do not do any in depth
NOT simply summarize the information
already provided in the case, except when using as supporting information for a
point you are making.
5. Answer the case in a Word doc. The case must be turned in as a Word doc
attachment in the Eli Lilly Case Dropbox link in Blackboard.
retype and number the question you are answering.
7. The case analysis should be approximately 250-500 words
(total) excluding the title page and questions.
all questions using complete sentences. Points
will be deducted for using a bulleted/numbered list format. NO BULLETS!!!
9. Please include your name, Panther ID, and the case title on
the title page of your paper.
10. The paper must be double-spaced, using a
regular-sized font (e.g. Times New Roman, 12-point).
We pride ourselves in writing quality essays CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US