FINANCE-The _________ measure of returns ignores Compounding

A. The _________ measure of returns ignores CompoundingGeometric averageArithmetic averageIRRDollar-weightedB. The geometric average of -12%, 20%, and 25% is____8.42%11%9.7%18.88%C. Your investment has a 20% chance of earning a 30% rate ofreturn, a 50% chance of earning a 10% rate of return, and a 30%chance of losing 6%. What is your expected return on thisinvestment?12.8%11%8.9%9.2%D. Your investment has a 40% chance of earning a 15% rate ofreturn, a 50% chance of earning a 10% rate of return, and a 10%chance of losing 3%. What is the standard deviation of thisinvestment?5.14%7.59%8.22%9.3%E. Historically, the best asset for the long-term investor wantingto fend off the threats of inflation and taxes while making hismoney grow has beenBondsStocksTreasury BillsMoney Market FundsF. The holding-period return on a stock was 25%. Its ending pricewas $18, and its beginning price was $16. Its cash dividend musthave been$.252.8%$4$2G. You have the following rates of return for a risky portfolio forseveral recent years:2008 35.23%2009 18.67%2010 -9.87%2011 23.45%H. The annualized (geometric) average return on this investmentis16.15%16.87%21.32%15.60%I. A security with normally distributed returns has an annualexpected return of 18% and standard deviation of 23%. Theprobability of getting a return between -28% and 64% in any oneyear is68.26%95.44%99.74%2.5%

 

CLICK HERE TO ORDER A SIMILAR PAPER

We pride ourselves in writing quality essays

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US

Lets Start Working

Plagiarism Free

We use anti-plagiarism software to ensure you get high-quality, unique papers. Besides, our writers have a zero plagiarism mentality

On Time Delivery

Your essay will be delivered strictly within the deadline.  If you have an urgent order, we can do it!

Money Back Guarantee

We offer warranty service, including free revisions, and a right to request a refund incase your expectations are not met!

THE BEST PAPER WRITER HELPER

Our Advantage

  • Say “NO” to plagiarism – FREE plagiarism report as an addition to your paper
  • The lowest prices that fit excellent quality
  • Authorship – you are the one who possesses the paper. We DO NOT re-sale or re-use any of them.

OUR PAPER WRITER HELPER GOODIES

Our Freebies

  • Free Cover Page
  • Free Revisions
  • Free Reference Page
  • Free 24/7 support

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This